“Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
We can work in each area of our lives to raise our frequency: on a physical level, a mental level, an emotional level, and a spiritual level. I have provided several ideas below for how to raise your frequency in each of the four areas of being. You can choose what resonates with you. Adopting even one of the principles in the lists below will cause a positive shift in your life experience. It may be a very subtle shift, but you will experience it and it will allow for greater awareness and positive movement in your life.
The questions to ask yourself to determine your frequency are:
- Am I living to my fullest potential, experiencing joy in everyday life?
- How often do I laugh?
- How do I take care of myself – physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, financially, and interpersonally?
- Do I feel comfortable telling the truth (in love) even when doing so might create a conflict or hurt someone’s feeling?
- Am I living my truth or compromising in one or more areas?
- Am I living a life of joy or settling instead for comfort?
Our feelings reveal our vibration. When reading through these questions consider how answering them made you feel. Truth has the highest vibration.
Some suggestions for how to raise your frequency on a physical level:
- Eat high frequency foods – raw, organic, fresh, grass-fed meats, wild caught fish. Choose consciously what you put into your body.
- Drink clean, pure water – drink, in ounces, at least half of your body weight (pounds). For example, a person that weighs 120 lbs would need at least 60 ounces of water per day to be hydrated. Homeopathic Bioplasma is helpful for cellular hydration as well.
- Move and breathe every day. Move and stretch when you wake up. Five minutes can make a big difference. Breathing exercises such as rhythmic and deep breathing refresh the body and give it more oxygen to release toxins. Breathing and movement also help balance the energy body. Consider activities like yoga, tai chi, walking in nature, and massage.
Some suggestions for how to raise your frequency on a mental level:
- Exchange unhelpful beliefs for those that are in harmony with who you are. Think of a belief you have about yourself or your life that is not helpful. This will often show up in your mental thinking as a question you ask yourself that starts with, “Why can’t I …”
- Be aware that what you take in at the mental level will greatly affect your frequency. Consider the books your read, the movies you watch, the music you listen to. Read books that inspire you and make you feel good about yourself and the world.
Some suggestions for how to raise your frequency on an emotional level:
- Carefully select the people you choose to spend time with. Spend time near people, places, things which inspire you, challenge you, make you laugh, are authentic, that cause you to love life.
- Instead of being controlled by your thoughts and emotions, become more aware of them and CHOOSE to focus on the things that make you feel good. This is not the same as “positive” thinking.
Some suggestions for how to raise your frequency on a spiritual level:
- Be present – If you have tried this at all in your daily life, you will know it is easier said than done. Past memories, worries of the future, random thoughts of the mistake you made yesterday (or last year), even thinking of the fun plans for tomorrow can steal the joy of today.
- Be grateful – Take time to BE grateful. Really FEEL gratitude. Take at least 5 minutes each day to be grateful. Write someone a thank you note, pray, or journal (see www.createwritenow.com for ideas). Feel the emotion of gratitude. What does it feel like to you?
These are just a sampling of ideas for how to raise your frequency level. There are many more ideas and suggestions. Raising your vibration will not only affect you, but will contribute to the world around you. We can bring up the vibration of the world, starting with ourselves.