Historically, the foods we ate had ample sulfur. However, since the industrialization of our food supply, our soils have been depleted of sulfur. Even organically grown foods will no longer provide our bodies with adequate levels of this mineral.
As an essential mineral, sulfur is needed for many functions in the body and to maintain optimal health. Sulfur helps us detoxify and regenerate new tissue. It enables the transport of oxygen across cell membranes. Sulfur is also a precursor for the utilization of amino acids, the body’s building blocks. Without a constant supply of sulfur (it is not stored by the body, but is passed every 10-12 hours) we are, in effect, dying each day of cellular degeneration. This makes us much more susceptible to damage of toxins and environmental pollutants that seem to be everywhere in this modern world.
Organic sulfur assists the body in the following ways:
- Jumpstarts the body’s detoxification (methylation) process; enables efficient detoxification of heavy metals and other environmental toxins
- Improves oxygen levels in all the cells
- Improves the utilization of amino acids in the body
- Helps the body rid itself of excess oxalates
- Ensures proper levels of enzymes (especially pancreatic)
- Assists the body with making the hormone CCK, which leads to the release of oxytocin (a hormone that reduces stress and facilitates bonding, often lacking in people with autism)
- Enables cellular regeneration and healing–even after years of being scarred or damaged
- Improves cell membrane integrity, allowing cells to better absorb nutrients
- Assists the body’s ability to rebalance and eliminate unhealthy pathogens (such as fungus and virus) since they cannot thrive in a high oxygen environment; improves a leaky gut
- Helps production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, GABA, melatonin, dopamine, etc.
- Improves production of glutathione, methionine, cysteine, taurine, etc.
- Plays an important role in protecting the body from oxidative damage and radiation damage due to sun exposure and radiation treatments for cancer
- Has the potential to help prevent and even assist in reversing neurological injuries such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves the look of hair, skin, and nails because they consist of a tough protein composed in significant part of sulfur called keratin
Since 1999, ongoing studies have been conducted, taking feedback from organic sulfur consumers. Study participants have reported amazing benefits with the consistent use of organic sulfur. Here are a few:
- Arthritis: Participants report much less pain and increased mobility, straightening of finger joints, resolution of internal scars tissue around joints.
- Skin conditions: Reports of improved acne, psoriasis, rosacea, toenail fungus, burns, liver spots, and disorders associated with Lupus.
- Diabetes: Sulfur deficiency interferes with glucose metabolism; organic sulfur is helpful because it is necessary in the production of insulin and other sulfur-based amino acids needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- ADD, ADHD, autism, hyperactivity, and depression are greatly relieved since organic sulfur acts as a mood elevator or stabilizer and helps the nervous system relax.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Reports of decreased and/or eliminated symptoms of acid indigestion, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and chronic constipation.
- Cardiovascular: Participants have reported reduction of scar tissue, healing of high blood pressure, and the breakdown of calcium plaque in arteries.
- Respiratory: Participants report resolution of lung symptoms such as allergies, asthma and emphysema.
- Glaucoma: Participants report relief of intraocular pressure and cellular regeneration of the “drainage” system at the inner base of the iris.
- Liver regeneration: one participant who had suffered with Hepatitis C for 25 years reported complete liver regeneration from taking 2 tablespoons organic sulfur twice daily for 15 months.
- Hair: Participants have reported a return from gray/white hair to their natural color; others have reported a reversal of hair loss.
- Teeth and gums: Participants report renewed health in teeth and gums. When used as an additive to toothpaste, organic sulfur appears to eliminate plaque build-up on teeth, regenerate gums and tighten loose teeth.
- Headaches and migraines have been alleviated over time.
- Osteoporosis has been reported to respond well to the ongoing use of organic sulfur.
It is important to note that organic sulfur does not treat the specific diseases listed in this post. Instead, it allows for renewed and revitalized cellular oxygenation. It opens the door to cellular energy and provides a smooth pathway for cellular regeneration. This helps the body increase its vitality so it can do what it was designed to do by our Creator: to strengthen itself to release toxins, to drain away cellular debris, to regenerate new cells, and to heal.
Some people worry about having an allergic reaction or sensitivity to sulfur. Allergy to sulfur is not possible as it is an integral element of our body. In fact, approximately 0.25 percent of our total body weight is sulfur. Often, when a person is sensitive to sulfur (becomes irritated and itchy on sulfur containing products like MSM or Epsom Salt Baths) s/he is actually reacting to the synthetic ingredients mixed with the sulfur.
A very small number of individuals experience detoxification symptoms (headache, flu-like symptoms, etc.) when they first begin taking sulfur. It is best to start slowly at the proper amount for each individual. Muscle testing or applied kinesiology for the proper starting dose is very helpful. The homeopathic remedy Sulfur or another specific remedy indicated by the individual’s symptoms is also a way to introduce sulfur with minimal detoxification symptoms.
A Better Way Organic Sulfur has benefited the health of my clients and allowed for more efficient healing. Here is what makes it different from other sulfur products on the market:
- It has no fillers preservatives or anti-caking additives – the Organic Sulfur study has demonstrated that the variety of fillers found in the other retail MSM products have resulted in significantly decreased healing effects
- No added silica – Silica which is also added to MSM products has been reported to block the body’s energy and makes the sulfur less efficient
- Not processed
- 100% biologically available to the body
- 99.4%-99.6% pure range and is offered in its naturally occurring large flake form.
It is important to note that A Better Way Organic Sulfur must be ingested with non-chlorinated water. Chlorinated water will render the sulfur much less effective.
I am grateful for the benefits I receive from the use of Organic Sulfur. Consider trying it for yourself.