- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 2 cubed Hass ripe avocados, pits and skin removed
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 of a fresh squeezed lime
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper (or more to taste)
1. Place the cooked shredded chicken in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Mix the cilantro, lime juice, avocado, olive oil, sea salt and ground black pepper in a bowl (use a food processor if you want a smoother blend).
3. Pour the avocado and cilantro mixture into the mixing bowl with the shredded chicken and toss well to coat.
4. Taste and add additional sea salt and ground black pepper if desired.
5. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.