¼ lb cooked ground turkey or grass-fed beef
3 T onions, chopped
1-2 T celery, chopped
4-5 T diced broccoli florets or other veggie of choice
1 tsp sea salt (I love pink Himalayan Sea Salt)
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp thyme or other seasoning of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 8 muffin cups or a 8X8 glass Pyrex baking dish.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl.
- Mix meat, veggie of choice, celery, onions, salt, black pepper, and thyme (or other seasonings) into the beaten eggs.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups or Pyrex dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18 to 20 minutes.
*Optional: If you like your veggies softer, then lightly sauté them in coconut oil before adding to egg mixture.
Tip: Once cooked, these freeze and are great to heat up for breakfast on the go.
Source of picture: http://www.indulgy.com